Drive and strengthen the Analytics capability and delivery in a well known retail giant supporting senior stakeholders
- Flexible working – One day a week in office
- Develop and enable analytics strategy
- Excellent career progression on offer
Konnexus has been given the opportunity to work with a leading retail giant to find a Data Product Owner. Our client is rapidly expanding their Data team with a clear strategy and roadmap in place. Due to continued growth this is a newly created role to strengthen their capability and delivery.
As a Data Product Owner you will be doing….
- Managing the pipeline, requests and analytics capability delivery/
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Build and support Big Data, BI & Analytics roadmaps
- Drive the digital strategy through business cases
- Translation and alignment of business strategies into capability
- Managing a diverse and high performing team
- Identify opportunities to improve project delivery to address business issues
You will be someone who has……
- Proven understanding of advanced analytics enablement
- Demonstrated ability to organise and coordinate IT and business teams
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment
- Power BI, Azure, SQL, Databricks, Big Data
- Large organisation experience – retail or FMCG experience desired however not essential
In return, you will be offered….
- Generous staff discount
- Flexible working environment with only one day required in the office
- Regular team building activities
- Unlimited training opportunities and career development
If this position is of interest to you, please click ‘Apply’ or you can just send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #1245571 or call Fiona on 0400 638 844 for a confidential chat.
Konnexus specialise in the recruitment of permanent and contract professionals within Data Analytics | Business Intelligence | AI | Machine Learning so if this role is not right but you are wanting a new position, call us on 03 9052 5900 and you will be able to speak to the Consultant that is right for you.