Develop, implement, maintain and improve IT Service Transition framework within the Information Technology department.
Responsible for IT service transition policies, processes, procedures and collateral across change management, release management and environment management. This is a unique greenfield Service Transition Manager role. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and high levels of employee engagement, this is a an employer of choice. They require a self-motivated problem solver to join their dynamic team, who excels working in a positive environment.
More About The Role
A rare opportunity has become available for a passionate ITIL focused Service Transition Manager. In this role you would be responsible for planning and coordinating the transition of a new or modified IT Service in alignment with the ITIL Framework.
This is a business facing role requiring high-quality customer service skills. Exceedingly well-honed stakeholder management and presentation skills are essential. In this fast-paced role, every day brings a different challenge. The successful candidate will be able to build engagement and bring their value-adding mentality to the table.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the development and constant improvement of the IT Service Transition Framework
- Ownership of policies, processes and collateral across Release and Change Management.
- Responsible for tools configuration, management and reporting as it relates to Service Transition
Skills and Experience Required:
- A track record in Service Transition Management or similar role, ideally within large blue-chip organisations
- Experience developing and implementing a Service Transition Framework
- ITIL Certified
- Thought Leader
The role requires an extremely organised, self-starting individual with the ability to prioritise multiple, competing tasks and be able to solve complex issues. They are looking for an impressive career track record and an individual who wants to take the next step in their career.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, or generally about the next step in your career, please get in touch today.
Location: Melbourne | Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Click here to apply for this job or alternatively, email email@example.com