Having experienced exponential growth over the last 6 years, this business has expanded its operations globally through a number of acquisitions. Headquartered in Australia, it is the hub to its regional offices, providing corporate finance support via a shared services channel.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Control this role will be responsible for group consolidated financial statements. As the technical financial control expert, this role will provide accounting advice and guidance under IFRS to the wider business.
- Preparation and delivery of ASX annual and interim financial statements
- Take ownership of maintaining, updating and driving the organisations accounting policies in accordance with IFRS;
- Manage the lodgement and preparation of statutory reporting requirements
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- A key point of contact for the external audit process;
- Management of accounting-related queries for treasury and working capital functions.
You must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant who comes from one of the Big 4 firms with proven audit experience of ASX listed organisations. With a strong technical knowledge and background of IFRS combined with multi-entity and consolidations experience, you will have the confidence to deliver and provide advice on complex technical accounting matters.
Working in a high-performance culture, this role offers the scope to grow and develop robust accounting skills with genuine prospects to work in one of their global offices.
Location: Melbourne | Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Click here to apply for this job or alternatively, email email@example.com