^+6 Month Daily Rate Contract | Data Transformation Program | Extensive GCP Required | Hybrid Working Model | Collaborative & Highly Functioning Team
- Data Transformation Program
- Hybrid Working Model (2-days in Office)
- 6+6 Month Daily Rate Contract
Our client is a leading organisation seeking the expertise of a Senior Data Engineer who has worked across GCP implementation and transformation projects. This organisation is building out the Google Cloud Platform and you will be responsible for all aspects of Data Engineering including building and maintaining data pipelines, data models, workflows, governance, security and mentoring and guiding other team members.
Activities will include: –
- Delivering end to end Data Engineering projects.
- Develop complex ELT &ETL data pipelines with performance optimised data modelling
- Driving architectural and technical solutions to meet business, non-functional and strategic requirements.
- Data Transformation across data warehousing and data wrangling
- Automate data to improve the speed and effectiveness of extracting, analysing, and using the data.
- Drive decisions across the team and lead the projects course.
- Being the senior within the team to answer technical related questions
As a GCP Data Engineer you will have: –
- Advanced experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and related services (e.g. IAM, BigQuery, cloud storage, functions, compute).
- Proficient ETL/ELT experience in workflows, data modelling and data pipelines
- DevOps Knowledge
- Experience in integration tools such as Informatica or Talend
- Strong Data Warehousing experience
- High level of experience across SQL and Python
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian Citizen
If this position is of interest to you, please send your details to email@example.com or call Tracee on 0418 860 768
Konnexus specialise in the recruitment of permanent and contract professionals within Data Analytics | Business Intelligence | AI | Machine Learning. If this role is not right but you are wanting a new position or a conversation about the market, please call us on 03 90562 5900 and we will pass you onto the right Consultant.