Data Analyst | Long Term Contract Role | On-Prem and Cloud Environment | Working Closely with Business and Technical teams
- 12 Month Daily Rate Contract / Hybrid Working Model
- Strong Experience as a Data Analyst | SQL
- Highly Complex Technical Environment
Our client is a leader across their industry sector and a key part of their business has just commenced a new project for 2024.
Working alongside data modellers and other data analysts this role will require someone who has strong knowledge and experience of working across complex technical environments and systems, and large data sets.
Along with your methodical approach, you will have strong experience working within collaborative small teams and within an agile environment.
The role will involve:
- Analyzing new data sources and understanding operational factors
- Provide documentation to the data modellers to enable them to ensure the data warehouse performance
- Analysing business requirements to determine underlying data and rules
- Documentation of technical requirements
- Strong problem solving
- Extensive SQL
This role is exciting! Work on a new program of work and collaborate within a technical environment that comprises of new technologies as well as existing legacy systems.
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident, an Australian Citizen or hold a Valid Working Permit
Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this position is of interest to you, please click ‘Apply’ or you can just send your details to email@example.com or call Raed on 0432 08 5020
Konnexus specialise in the recruitment of permanent and contract professionals within Data Analytics | Business Intelligence | AI | Machine Learning. If this role is not right but you are wanting a new position or a conversation about the market, please call us on 03 9052 5900 and we will pass you onto the right Consultant.