This progressive investment and insurance company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Join a dynamic relationship driven organization
- Work in a high performing environment
- $125-000-138,000 plus super
As a well known investment management organisation in their industry this company is focused on developing long lasting relationships and providing tailored solutions to their customer base. An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer has become available to come and join their high performing team.
- Understand the reporting needs of all stakeholders, improve existing reports & develop new reports, dashboards and paginated reports using Power BI
- Interpret, analyse and effectively communicate technical material to non-technical internal stakeholders
- Create and manage SSAS models, including relationships and hierarchy design, partitioning and processing.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Develop insightful and robust DAX measures
- Create high quality and accurate ad-hoc reports for the business by effectively communicating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Tertiary qualification in statistics, analytics, mathematics or computer science
- Design and implementation experience with proficiency across the MS stack (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS), including advanced SQL & DAX
- Data Visualisation skills in Power BI
- Proven background of working with Data Warehousing and large complex datasets
- The ability to confidently communicate across cross functional teams will be a key requirement for this role.
The role offers genuine scope for development and the chance to part of an exciting journey. Apply now to be considered. Interviews will be held this week for suitable applicants. Contact Tiffany Honing for more information 0413501148