Join this driven and dynamic innovative national business that focuses on delivering premium products to consumers. Supporting the Financial Controller, you will manage all aspects of financial and management reporting.
This is an all-encompassing role that will offer the opportunity to work across all aspects of accounting.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly financial and management reports, including overseeing the posting of journals, preparation of general ledger reconciliations and managing the consolidation process
- Preparing detailed cash flow and profit and loss forecasts and commentaries on actual v budgets including variance analysis reports.
- Driving the budgeting and forecasting process across the business and build strong relationships with department heads.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and provide daily, weekly and monthly operational reports for the sales and marketing departments
- Supporting the Financial Controller in any strategic financial analysis and playing a key role in ongoing improvement projects.
You must be a highly motivated and driven CA/CPA qualified accountant who has proven experience in a similar role ideally working for a global business.
The ability to take ownership of the management and financial reporting will be a key requirement for this role.
Strong communication skills coupled with a proven background in manufacturing, FMCG or the distribution industry is essential. Advanced knowledge of excel and experience of netsuite would be highly advantageous.
Apply now or contact Rina Gami for further details on 038761 9170
Location: Melbourne | Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Click here to apply for this job or alternatively, email email@example.com