- 6 Month Daily Rate Contract $850 – $900 per day
- 2 Days in the Office
- Specific Project – Legacy to the Cloud
Our client is a well-known organisation across Australia and is a leader within their industry sector.
A new contract position has become available for a Project Manager to run a specific project within the organisation that is based on moving a legacy system to the Cloud.
This role will be heavily focused on vendor management, as well as working with stakeholders across the business and technology.
Along with your strong communication and influencing skills, you will need to have:
- Experience working on medium sized technology projects end to end
- Strong stakeholder experience with external vendors, as well as with a range of internal stakeholders
- Be prepared to ‘get in and do what is required’ which could include some business analysis work
This role requires someone who is happy to work within a small team and make sure the project delivered to the standards of the organisation.
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident, an Australian Citizen or hold a Valid Working Permit
Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this position is of interest to you, please click ‘Apply’ or you can just send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0418 860 768.
Konnexus specialise in the recruitment of permanent and contract professionals within Data Analytics | Business Intelligence | AI | Machine Learning and Project Services. If this role is not right but you are wanting a new position or a conversation about the market, please call us on 03 9052 5900 and we will pass you onto the right Consultant.