6+ Month Contract Role | New Project | Must have Payroll Testing Experience | Great Team | 2 Days in Office
- 6 Month Daily Rate Contract (+ Extension)
- 2 Days in the Office
- Extensive Testing Experience within Payroll (Time & Attendance)
Our client is a leading organisation within Australia and a trusted brand. They are embarking on a new project to move from a legacy payroll system to a new Cloud based system and seeking several Testers to join the project team.
Reporting to the Testing Team Lead, and working alongside other testers, you will be testing all things payroll!
It is essential that to be considered for this position you have: –
- Experience in testing payroll procedures, writing and testing different scenarios, integration testing and functional testing
- System testing, test cases and functional testing
- You must have demonstrated experience in a large enterprise organisation as a tester across specific payroll systems, particularly Time & Attendance
This role offers an initial contract of 6 months with options for extension. They are an incredibly nice group of professionals who work in the office 2 days per week.
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident, an Australian Citizen or hold a Valid Working Permit.
Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this position is of interest to you, please click ‘Apply’ or you can just send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0418 860 768.
Konnexus specialise in the recruitment of permanent and contract professionals within Data Analytics | Business Intelligence | AI | Machine Learning and Project Services. If this role is not right but you are wanting a new position or a conversation about the market, please call us on 03 9052 5900 and we will pass you onto the right Consultant.