A US listed global business who are pioneers in developing quality technology products require an experienced and dynamic management accountant with strong costing experience.
Focused on achieving their strategic goals they are currently in the process of realigning business processes and require an adaptable and motivated management accountant to join their busy finance function.
Reporting to the Head of the Finance you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of cost accounting including calculation of standard costing, BOMs and labour costs,
- Variance analysis including working capital, sales and margins
- Monthly General Ledger reconciliations;
- Inventory management
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Play an active role in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Providing support to the business in relation to finance queries
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified CA/CPA accountant or near completion
- Technical accounting background in a commercially driven organisation
- Knowledge of BOM’s, inventory and stock will be essential for this role
- Advanced level excel skills and systems savvy
- A background within a manufacturing or FMCG organisation is essential for this role.
Please apply via the link below to be considered.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Location: Melbourne | Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Click here to apply for this job or alternatively, email email@example.com