A prominent Australian organisation is looking for an IT Contracts Manager to establish and build relationships for existing and new IT Service Providers. As a double-digit growth Services organisation, with a reputation for customer satisfaction and employee engagement, they are an Employer of Choice. They are searching for a self-motivated problem solver, who wants to take the next step in their career and be part of a dynamic team embedded within a strong organisational culture.
More About the Role
In this role, you will take ownership and responsibility for the negotiation of contracts with the organisation’s range of IT Service Providers and ongoing partnerships. With the capability to elevate the level of governance and compliance, you will build a framework to enable positive outcomes. Administering and leading all new and existing ICT contracts, you will manage supplier relationships and performance, whilst taking the lead on contract governance.
To apply you must have exceedingly well-honed stakeholder management and presentation skills. You also need a strong background in negotiation. In this fast-paced role, every day will bring you different challenges. You will be able to let your problem-solving skills shine and bring your value-adding mentality to the table.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with Technology service owners and business stakeholders to ensure an efficient and effective operation of end-to-end vendor processes.
- Lead the operational relationships with vendors in support of Technology contract owners.
- Establish supplier obligations and service level agreements to the organisation through vendor governance.
- Define vendor needs, supporting business goals.
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of goods and services with key vendors and service providers.
- Support Projects and business cases with budget proposals and recommendations.
- Manage sourcing strategy and contract lifecycle by maintaining supplier contracts and commercial summaries to ensure adherence to contractual agreements.
- Collaboratively manage and monitor vendor performance and quality of service through vendor assessments.
The role requires an extremely organised, self-starting individual with the ability to prioritise multiple, competing tasks and be able to solve complex issues. They are looking for an impressive career track record and an individual who wants to take the next step in their career.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, or generally about the next step in your career, please get in touch today.
Location: Melbourne | Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Click here to apply for this job or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org