Temp-to-perm opportunity. Lead the ERP implementation in the first six-to-nine months and transition into a Financial Controller role.
- Be the ERP Implementation Finance Lead
- Brand New Offices | Stable Business | Leading Distribution Brand
- Become the Financial Controller of a Business Undergoing Growth and Expansion
With a global footprint in more than 50 countries, join a leading distributor who have enjoyed one of their most successful years in 2020.
An opportunity has arisen for a senior finance professional to act as the Finance Lead in an ERP Implementation and then transition into the Financial Controller role.
Intrigued? Please do read on.
For the first six-to-nine months with the business, you will play a key role in the roll-out of the new ERP system, from planning through to go-live. After the project is well in progress, a permanent Financial Controller role is on offer.
Key Accountabilities During the Project:
- Lead the end to end implementation of the new ERP system.
- Partner with the ERP Vendor and internal stakeholders across the business to upgrade and decommission legacy processes and systems.
- Define and support the build out of the Finance systems landscape.
- Manage project level governance activities including working group; steering group and stage gates.
- Ensure clarity of project scope and priorities in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Establish and maintain project planning, benefits tracking, project actions tracking and reporting in-line with organisational requirements.
- Present to executive leadership in support of key project decisions.
- Manage project level budget and change control.
- Ensure timely communication with stakeholders around key risks, issues and milestones.
- Manage the working relationship with vendor(s) and third party implementation partners.
- Responsible for conducting of work groups, defining process outcomes determined to be the single, best practice approach for the new system.
- Lead data mapping / migration planning and implementation activities.
- Scope and ensure all relevant processes and controls are adequately covered by the new system.
- Map out with stakeholders the new system hierarchy and migrate the Finance GL.
- Maintaining the integrity of financial information with other systems and integrations.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing activities.
- Oversee the design and implementation of role-based access control mapping.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legislation, standards and taxation requirements.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven hands on experience during the end to end delivery of a finance focused ERP system implementation is essential.
- Project management experience.
- Finance transformation project experience.
- Strong Financial Accounting background.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong stakeholder management experience.
- Outcomes focused approach and personal drive to succeed.
- Problem solver.
- Solid skills in negotiation, paired with an ability to develop trust, confidence, and consensus.
- Provide critical thinking and a fresh perspective on process improvement & change management
- Strong understanding of financial data management and reporting requirements.
If you have a strong Financial Accounting background and can provide critical thinking and a fresh perspective on process improvement and change management, please get in touch for a confidential discussion today.