A 24 month fixed-term contract role with a global product business has become available due to business growth. Immediate start.
- Household name in the FMCG industry
- Growing business – exciting time to join the business
- Join a passionate and committed team
A fantastic opportunity for a Financial Accountant who wants to join a household name headquartered in the South-Eastern suburbs.
Be an integral part of a growing, passionate and committed team. The business is growing through a massive transformational phase with the introduction of new business lines and products in the Australian market.
As Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the month-end process and GL account reconciliations, Group reporting, ensuring the integrity, accuracy & timely preparation of financial information, internal reporting and other compliance obligations.
You will also assist with governance and compliance, the audit process and tax planning.
Continuous Improvement is part of the company’s DNA and the role will be expected to continually refine, improve and develop the transactional and financial reports and internal controls in line with changing business needs.
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain the lease register and lease cost GL account reconciliations
- Fixed assets
- Tax calculations
- Attending team meetings to review the results against trend & budget
- Support the business with month-end close, including balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and payroll journals
- Month-end journals
- Accounting and tax depreciation journals
- Assist with any queries from head office
- Capital projects cashflow reporting
Tax, Audit, Statutory Reporting & Internal Controls
- Monthly BAS, FBT and GST calculations, assisting with all tax compliance requirements
- Work closely with AP and AR to track expenses for compliance and tax minimisation
- Reconciling the tax GL accounts and other reporting requirements for head office
- Internal control implementation and regular review of existing controls
If you want to work with a well-known brand and have the capability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders across the business, please reach out today.
Must be able to commit to a 24 month fixed-term contract.
Look forward to hearing from you.