Exclusively recruiting a temp-to-perm Financial Accountant for a Listed business in the South-Eastern suburbs. Interview immediately. Start in June.
Based in their Melbourne Head Office, you will be part of a talented finance team. You will play a key role in the reporting requirements and further developing the value-adding delivery of the finance function to the wider business operations.
Key deliverables will include:
- Assisting with all month end, quarterly and yearly reporting requirements, ensuring on-time completion.
- FBT, BAS and company tax preparation.
- The Fixed Asset process, ensuring all assets are properly set up in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Working on a range of change projects and helping to ensure productivity.
- Completion of inter-company charges across the APAC business in strict accordance with the country’s tax laws.
- Ensuring the continuance of accounting standards and ensuring correct application is applied business-wide.
This is an excellent opportunity for a CA/CPA with strong technical accounting skills, with the innate ability to build strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders. You must have experience working in a medium to large organisation where accountability is key and be prepared to drill into the data in a highly-transactional environment. This is a genuinely fast-paced business, where the ability to think quickly and resilience are critical.
If you feel you could add value and would be a good fit for an organisation going through a period of intense transition, please reach out today for a confidential discussion.
Interviews will take place immediately.
Location: Melbourne | Work Type: Contract or Temp
Click here to apply for this job or alternatively, email email@example.com