Exclusively working on an exciting Desktop Support opportunity with a double-digit growth Services organisation. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and high levels of employee engagement. They require a self-motivated problem solver to join their dynamic team, who excels working in a positive environment.
More About The Role
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Level 1 / 2 Desktop Support / Application Support candidate. In this role you will be required to provide Desktop Support by resolving incidents and technical issues related to hardware and peripherals i.e. laptops, notebooks, workstations desktop PCs, printers, media and audiovisual equipment. The environment is Windows 10, Microsoft Office and Office 365. The role will also involve some Application Support.
This is an end-user facing role requiring high-quality customer service skills. Exceedingly well-honed stakeholder management and presentation skills are essential as the role is supporting the C-Suite stakeholders. In this fast-paced role, every day brings a different challenge. The successful candidate will be able to let their technical skills shine and bring their value-adding mentality to the table.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing high-level customer service and support to users, solving incidents and minimising impact to productivity due to ICT issues;
- Managing competing priorities ensuring services are delivered in the expected time-frames;
- Clearly and accurately documenting activities, including experience and context, creating a single source of truth, whilst following a documented format and requirements;
- Playing a part in team meetings and training activities. Ensuring you are delivering the highest level of customer service and utilising the service desk technologies to the fullest.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A track record in service desk roles, ideally within large blue-chip organisations;
- Experience working with the full Microsoft stack including Windows 10 and O365;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of basic IT infrastructure and network equipment i.e. VPN, Citrix, Intune;
- Experience with image and workflow solutions, preferably e5
- Applicable Microsoft Certification
- ITIL Certification.
The role requires an extremely organised, self-starting individual with the ability to prioritise multiple, competing tasks and be able to solve complex issues. They are looking for an impressive career track record and an individual who wants to take the next step in their career.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, or generally about the next step in your career, please get in touch today.
Location: Melbourne | Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Click here to apply for this job or alternatively, email email@example.com