- Collaborative Team Environment
- Dedicated Training and Mentoring Program to Build your Career
- Work with Experienced Recruitment Professionals
At Konnexus we are a pure specialist recruitment firm that believes in developing long-term relationships and providing only the highest quality service to those we work with.
We are in growth mode and seeking a Delivery Consultant to join our team and learn recruitment.
As a Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for: –
- Maintaining and developing relationships with both existing and new candidates within the Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, AI & Machine Learning area
- Talent identification utilising management tools to build a network of talent
- Writing job advertisements, conducting reference checks and other administration tasks
- Calling candidates on the phone and face to face interviewing of candidates for opportunities with our clients
- Building your knowledge of the market and the recruitment industry
If you have the following skills and experience in the following: –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Background in working within a sales environment or demonstrated experience in wanting to move into a sales environment
- Dedication to the pursuit of a career within the recruitment industry
- Undergraduate degree is desirable but not essential
In return at Konnexus, we can offer you: –
- A proven training and development program to develop your recruitment career
- A team with over 50 years recruitment experience who care about your development and success
- Flexible working arrangements
- Bonus structure that rewards you for the work you do
- A team that are true specialists in what we do – learn how to delivery a recruitment service by understanding intimately what you work in.
We are not looking for someone with recruitment experience, we are looking for someone who wants to start a new career in the recruitment industry.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracee on 0418 860 768.