A Melbourne based organisation have a newly created exciting opportunity for a passionate Data Governance Analyst.
- Newly created role
- 4 day working week
- Excellent staff incentives and benefits
We are working with…….
Konnexus has partnered with an organisation who provides sustainable energy solutions to a national client base. They are looking for an individual who is passionate about data governance to join their Data & BI team. Based in Melbourne, they have continued to experience growth within their Data & BI department and as a result they have a newly created role for a Data Governance Analyst. This position would play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful rollout of data governance throughout the entire business.
As a Data Governance Analyst you will be……..
- – Be a data governance ambassador and promote best business practices.
- – Be able to implement, contribute and support the data governance framework and processes business wide.
- – Identify and document critical data elements, prepare and manage business and technical metadata.
- – Identify and document data quality thresholds as well as data integrity issues.
- – Drive the implementation of the data governance strategy.
- – Establishing solutions to monitor and report data governance metrics.
- – Communicating and working with cross functional teams to monitor data quality practices.
You will be someone who has……..
- – A minimum of 6-12months experience working in data governance.
- – Ability to perform analysis and make recommendations on data governance and quality issues.
- – Proven background in data/business Intelligence
- – Ability to work effectively in a cross functional team and translate business needs into technical and/or functional requirements.
- – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- – A genuine passion for data governance and self-motivated to handle tasks with minimal supervision.
In return, you will be offered…..
- – 4 day working week.
- – Flexibility of working arrangements.
- – Opportunity for career progression
- – Modern and collaborative workspace with parking, located in the CBD.
- – Discounts on company products and services
- – Health and wellbeing initiatives, as well as discounted private health insurance.
If this position is of interest to you, please click ‘Apply’ or you can just send your details to email@example.com or call Raed on 0432085020 quoting reference #1274875 for a confidential chat.
Konnexus specialise in the recruitment of permanent and contract professionals within Data Analytics | Business Intelligence | AI | Machine Learning.
If this role is not right but you are wanting a new position or a conversation about the market, please call us on 03 90562 5900 and we will pass you onto the right Consultant.