Looking for an agile, innovative and adaptive environment. Look no further! This dynamic business have a need for an energetic data engineer.
- Agile, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Technology first organisation
- Progressive and values based culture
Thinking seriously about the next step in your career? Perhaps you’ve lost your spark where you are or the organisation isn’t as progressive within the data field.
This progressive data driven organisation is going through a digital transformation journey and actively in the market for a Data Engineer to play a role in delivering their digital data strategy. As a seasoned Data Engineer with with experience in BI and Warehousing concepts.
As the SME, you will provide advice and guidance on the DW architecture and data modelling for data warehouse solutions to implement data capturing solutions based on business needs. This will include developing, importing, curating and loading structured and unstructured data from a variety of sources. Developing and creating solutions and techniques that result in reduced amount of time for manipulating data will be a key deliverable of this role.
A minimum of 3+ years experience as Data Engineer with hands on experience of building and optimizing ETL pipelines, data lake, data warehousing and big data processing. A sound technical background having had experience in a hybrid environment across architecture, data segregation and data manipulation.
- Proven experience working with big data in AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience of working with large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Demonstrated skill set in building real-time data pipelines
- Proficient in programming with SQL, Python, R or Java
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Engineering or a Statistics
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to collaborate with technical and non technical stakeholders.
They have a values based culture where everyone is working towards a common goal of delivering an outstanding service to it’s internal and external customer and offers a flexible working environment.
On offer is genuine scope for development and the chance to part of an exciting journey. Contact Rina Gami on 0415508099 for a confidential chat today.