- Permanent Position – $130,000 Package
- 5-days in the Office
- Are you Driven? Do you thrive on Learning & Development?
This is a great opportunity to join a small data team that is growing. Utilising technology to increase operational efficiencies, this team works closely with stakeholders to make a difference.
As a Data Engineer you will be working across Azure to convert business requirements into solutions using the MS Stack – Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse, Dynamics.
The role will be both BAU and project based worked and will include responsibilities including: –
- Building ETL pipelines
- Building and managing relationships with a range of stakeholders across the business
- Preparing, documenting and executing test scripts
- Introducing enhancements, bug fixing and changes to the data warehouse
- Working with the MS Stack in creating technical solutions to meet business needs
This is an exceptional role as it requires a data engineer who has some experience across Azure, but who wants to be in an environment that will allow continuous development of their data engineering skills.
You will have:
- A drive to want to continue to develop your career in data engineering across Azure
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- Between 1 – 2 years as a minimum as a Data Engineer across Azure in large environment
- Strong skills across SQL development
This is a 5-day in the office working environment.
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident, an Australian Citizen or hold a Valid Working Permit
Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this position is of interest to you, please click ‘Apply’ or you can just send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracee on 0418 860 768
Konnexus specialise in the recruitment of permanent and contract professionals within Data Analytics | Business Intelligence | AI | Machine Learning. If this role is not right but you are wanting a new position or a conversation about the market, please call us on 03 9052 5900 and we will pass you onto the right Consultant.