Working with the Data and Analytics team you will streamline processes and build robust pipelines whilst implementing best practices.
- Industry leader within the sporting sector
- Ability to make real impacts
- Suuports flexible working hours
An exciting opportunity to join a leader within their field. This position will allow the individual to drive real change and make an impact. Working with the Data and Analytics team you will streamline processes and build robust pipelines whilst implementing best practices, along with being responsible for maintaining existing pipelines. Accompanied with a love of sport.
3+ years of experience ideally with experience in the sporting industry. The successful candidate will have experience in Python and SQL and at least a minimum of 1 year with cloud experience. A good understanding of general business principles, DevOps and CIDI pipelines.
Additional skills include:
- – Ability to understand and interpret business and marketing research
- – Experience understanding database architecture
- – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- – DevOps experience
- – Advanced data manipulation and processing skills
- – Understanding of quality control measures
- – Strong stakeholder engagement
- – Experience delivering insights
Great opportunity to join a leader within their field and help them kick goals.
Apply now or contact Tiffany Honing on 0413501148.