Secure a role for the new year! Data Analyst to join a progressive growing organisation.
- Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
- Join a high performing inclusive culture
- $100,000-120,000 plus super
Secure a role for a fresh start in the New Year. We are looking for someone to join on a 12-month contract with an education provider who have a vision for change, a proven track record in Australia and overseas.
With a focus on special projects this role would be rewarding along with insightful. You would be responsible for setting up the evaluation, design experimentation and defining the working perimeters.
Your key responsibilities would include;
- Access and manipulate data to evaluate the impact of each initiative against key retention metrics and other determined success metrics.
- Conduct detailed analysis using complex modelling techniques appropriate.
- Present results of analysis in an easy to interpret way using different data visualisation techniques.
- Provide input into determining how initiatives can be accurately evaluated including identifying valid control groups where possible and establishing success metrics for each initiative – ensuring they are measurable.
- Provide data and present on initiatives to stakeholders.
Key Experience and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in business, analytics, computer science or related discipline.
- Experience in delivery of reporting or analytics with ability to analyse, generate and communicate insights drawn from multiple data sources.
- Proven experience with SQL and a sound understanding of R and/or Python.
- Some exposure to statistical/machine learning modelling would be advantageous.
- Advanced user of Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Highly self-motivated
Apply now to secure a role before Christmas with a fresh start in the new year!