Stand-alone role reporting to the Financial Controller. End-to-end credit role and SAP is essential. Great culture and new office environment.
- Full-time Stand Alone Role – Family-Friendly Organisation
- Brand New Offices – Open Spaces / Good Parking
- Autonomous Opportunity – Be The “Go To” Person
Exclusively searching for a Credit Officer for a growing product-based organisation based in Melbourne’s South-Eastern suburbs. The successful candidate will be responsible for interfacing directly with customers, ensuring receivables are collected on a timely basis and responding to customer queries.
Liaising with the Shared Services team, an essential task is to ensure the appropriate allocation of funds, manage the creation of customer accounts and ensure credit risk is managed appropriately.
Key responsibilities include:
- Credit collections
- Customer account reconciliations
- Carrying out credit checks and PPSR registration
- Analysing blocked orders
- Preparation of aged debt report
- Rebates processing
- Cheque banking
- Reviewing credit limits and risk levels of customers
This is a busy role and needs someone who is able to work independently, dealing with a range of stakeholders across the business. Confidence is essential and the ability to engage with a range of customers from large corporate to smaller businesses.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Similar experience in a medium-to-large organisation
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to analyse data and provide recommendations/solutions
- High-level of customer service skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly and accurately, both written and verbal
- Collaborative and resilient approach
If you have the necessary experience and would like to find out more, please get in contact today.