Exclusively recruiting a Credit Manager on behalf of a growing organisation based in Melbourne’s South-Eastern suburbs. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of a critical project – creating processes and procedures to future-proof the credit function.
Scope of the project
- Identifying areas of credit risk;
- Setting up best practice processes and procedures to simplify and maximise recoveries;
- Implementing measures to assess and manage the credit worthiness of potential and existing customers;
- Applying credit policies and best practice procedures to improve collection performance and reduction of aged debt;
- Ensure system data integrity is maintained to a good standard;
- Create reports on overdue accounts and potential risks;
- Develop recommendations on extended terms, payment plans and credit holds;
- Examine customers, sales and other business areas to ensure timely investigation and processing of claims;
- Identify and manage accounts requiring collection or legal action;
- Develop internal relationship quickly and support good relationship.
You must be an enthusiastic, highly-motivated and committed credit expert, who is able to provide a high-level of customer service. You will have demonstrated experience in MS Office, displaying advanced Excel skills, and the ability to quickly pick up new systems and build robust processes. You will have a track record in credit management or Shared Service Management roles, with significant “hands on” experience in credit management.
You will need
- Previous demonstrated experience working in a senior credit management role
- Highly developed interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to be able to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- A positive, proactive attitude with the ability to follow process
- Relevant qualifications or studying towards a business related discipline
If you are available to start work immediately and are prepared to commit to a three month project role, please get in touch today.
Location: Melbourne | Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Click here to apply for this job or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org