- IT & Telecomms
- Business Analyst
- Permanent / Full Time
- Join a dynamic and progressive organisation
- Work from home two days week
If you are reading this ad, you are obviously thinking seriously about the next step in your career. Perhaps you’ve lost your spark where you are or the organisation isn’t as progressive within the data field as you would like?
If so then this role might be the one for you!
This progressive and dynamic service based organization are embarking on their growth journey and have an exciting opportunity for an mid-level Business Intelligence Analyst to come and join their high performing team.
- Understand the reporting needs of all stakeholders, improve existing reports & develop new reports tailored to their needs.
- Gather data from a variety of sources.
- Assess, interpret, and analyse the data in development of a thorough, accurate, and supportable demand forecast for use across the business.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Prepare high quality and accurate ad-hoc reports for the business by effectively communicating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Tertiary qualification in statistics, analytics, mathematics or computer science
- Proven understanding of forecast methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience of in-depth data analysis and presenting insights.
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Strong numeracy, writing and presentation skills
- The ability to communicate all all levels will be an essential requirement of this role
They have a values based culture where everyone is working towards a common goal of delivering an outstanding service to it’s customer.
The role offers genuine scope for development and the chance to part of an exciting journey. Apply now or contact Rina Gami on 03 9052 5900.