Exclusively recruiting an opportunity for one of our most exciting clients. Work with a talented Business Intelligence Manager, supporting him with building the functionality in the business. Be part of the company’s evolution.
Initially a six month contact, there is a high possibility of permanency for the right candidate. Work with a wider growing team who place a high-level of importance on achieving results, a collaborative work-style and a values based culture. Join a company who are on a journey and are passionate about using and learning from their data. The role requires an innovate problem-solver who is able to provide support to a wide range of stakeholders from the CEO to the warehouse.
- Assisting with the implementation and development of the company’s data strategy;
- Maximising the performance of the Business Intelligence platform;
- Innovating and developing ways to create value add for internal stakeholders;
- Working across the entire business including sales, operations, finance and special projects for the CEO.
- Working across both Business Intelligence, in addition to data analysis;
- Minimum of five years Business Intelligence experience;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to understand different business units and their pain points;
- Wide experience across different platforms including: Sharepoint, Power BI and SQL.
- Azure knowledge would be highly preferred;
- MS SQL database management experience is essential.
If you would like to have a confidential, wider discussion about this opportunity or others in the technology space, please reach out to Jeff Bonnin on 03 8761 9144.
Location: Melbourne | Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Click here to apply for this job or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org